Become a member
Join the TGTA and enjoy the benefits of:
- Keeping up to date with what is happening in Geography in Tasmania and across Australia
- Receiving information on resources as they become available from a variety of sources
- Professional learning opportunities
- Being part of an organisation that offers collegial support and information on the teaching of Geography
- Support from the Australian Geography Teachers Association
To become a member of the TGTA, please complete the following form, enclose a cheque or direct deposit for $25 for an individual or $75 for a school made out to the Tasmanian Geography Teachers Association (and send to) Dr Greg Calvert, 21 Salvator Road, West Hobart TAS 7000.
Please Note: If you are using direct deposit or cheque, please ensure that your name or the name of the school is on the payment information. Banking information is below. When making a direct deposit, please ensure that you identify you or your school in the description so we can connect the application to the payment and contact you if there are any issues.
Invoices can be arranged by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
MyState BSB No. 807-009
Account No. 1216 1189